| || |
Integrity Testing & Safety Administrators (Integrity) Can Help Your Organization Develop a Safer, More Productive Workplace with Comprehensive Drug and Alcohol Testing and Occupational Health and Safety Programs.
Integrity is a leading third party administrator (TPA) of workplace drug and alcohol testing and occupational health and safety programs serving employers nationwide. The leadership team of Integrity has over 20 years of experience in program oversight, including program development and implementation, staff training, and ongoing support. Integrity is committed to quality customer service by establishing relationships with its clients that are based on integrity and trust. Integrity has built its reputation by providing testing accuracy, timely reporting, confidentiality and dependability — one drug screen at a time. Integrity will be that trustworthy partner for your organization through its usage of best practices and expert guidance by developing a customized program to meet the individual needs of your organization and supplying your employees with the information they need in order to make responsible choices and lead healthy lifestyles. Whether you are large or small, local or nationwide, looking for ground floor development or transitioning an existing testing program, Integrity is the choice for getting the job done — quickly, effortlessly and cost-effectively! Some of the services offered by Integrity Testing and Safety Administrators include:
- Federally-Mandated Drug and Alcohol Testing in accordance with rules issued under the Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Non-Regulated Drug and Alcohol Testing in compliance with individual state laws
- Certified Medical Review Officer (MRO) Services
- Random Selection Administration and Management
- Policy and Procedural Development
- Education and Training Opportunities for administrators, supervisors, and employees.
- Physical Exams — DOT, Executive, School Bus Driver, Fitness for Duty, and Sports
| || |
What's New That Affects You?